Monday 26 July 2010

Glasgow Tigers 58 Edinburgh Monarchs 37

Josh heads for a win in heat 15 with Travis backing up.


Mathew Wwethers, Heat 15


Cal McDade leads Jamie Courtney.

View through the wire fence on the 3rd bend.

Tully follows Screen & Grajczonek through the dust storm
]Josh chases Fisher

Fisher Grajczonek & McDade

Matthew Wethers
Travis McGowan

Joe trundles home for a point
Joe Screen
Joe Screen, Lee Dicken, Andy Tully & Cal McDade

Kalle Katajisto

Travis leads Matthew Wethers, John Branney & Cal McDade

Ryan Fisher from Lee Dicken & Tobias Busch

1 comment:

BlackCountryBiker said...

Hi Ewen... I love the blog, some excellent photographs. I took a look at your other blog too, fabulous. I had an old friend from near Motherwell who was in SCRMC. He left me loads of his biking stuff when he died including programmes, pictures and videos of Bob Macintyre and from Glasgow in the 40s. Anyway, I ramble on... Ilike your blogs so much that I've posted a link to them on my own blog (can't fathom out that linking programme you have on your blog!). Take a look at my MotoFreako blog and I think you might like it too, we seem to have something in common... http://blackcountrybiker.blogspot.com.
regards BCB.