Tuesday 23 October 2012

All Change.

Hello.

Just a quick note to let you know that the blog is moving.  I've hit my photo upload limit, and whilst I don't see the blog continuing as it was, due to proposed evening meetings next season, I would quite like to keep making the odd post here and there.

The new blog is just the old one imported to a new Blogger account and it can be found HERE sporting a snazzy new look.  The reader can now decide how the blog can be viewed. (Options in the white bar under the title.  Links and archive can be found on the right hand side by moving the mouse over the small vertical black bar)


I'll keep the old one up for a short time, but will eventually delete it.

Cheers!

p.s.  Ian, first links up on the new blog are the ones you were looking for.

No comments: